Thursday, March 29, 2007

How To Trade: A Call To Trader/Bloggers


I want to thank readers--and especially my colleagues in the financial blogging arena--who have helped to grow the readership of TraderFeed. The first four months of my blogging, the traffic was between 6000 and 8500 visits per month. Frankly, that was fine by me. I knew that the blog, with its short-term equity index trading focus and its emphasis of historical trading patterns and trading psychology, was a niche offering. Since that time, the niche has grown substantially, as the chart of monthly visits (and my swollen email inbox!) indicates.

I'd like to show my appreciation by calling attention to other fine blogs that are out there. Specifically, I'd like to link to posts that describe, in some depth, how you trade. The posts could illustrate specific trades, summarize trading methods, or both. I find there is a real need among beginning traders to see models of how other people are doing it. From those models, traders might then be able to discover the trading styles and time frames that best fit their interests and talents.

So what I propose is an upcoming linkfest of posts on "How To Trade". If you have a post that fits the bill, either in your archives or that you newly create, please email me with the URL in the next few days. I'll be more than happy to highlight your work and introduce new readers to your blog by adding a few of my own words re: your methods and your site. My email address is at the bottom of the "About Me" section of the TraderFeed home page.

Thanks for your interest, support, and willingness to provide guidance to new traders.

Brett